Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Overdue Post

Uncle Mikey Here,

It has been a couple of months since my last article, mainly due to my lack of Blogeducation!
I have discovered a couple of cool things for instance, I can get 5 lbs. of Uncle Mikey's Dried Hawaiian Fruit in a USPS Flat Rate Box.... vacuum sealed, but of course! That cuts shipping costs down to the lowest, other than being here on Kauai!
The other Big thing is that I am now producing Guava Leather again!!! WooHoo! After Guava Kai Plantation shut down, I was at a loss as to make Guava Puree myself in sufficient quantities to add it back to the line of great, onolicious... Uncle Mikey's Products. Happy to report that I cracked the code on production and the Guava Leather is better than ever! It is actually a Dried Hawaiian Smoothie, with Pineapple,Papaya,Banana added!
Actually, Guava is a unique tropical fruit in that it has the lowest glycemic response of any other tropical fruit! So if you haven't tried Uncle Mikey's Guava Leather yet, whatcha waiting for!
No timeshare tour required!!! No weird stuff added!!

No comments: